Wednesday, February 27, 2013

C4K Summary for February

Alex posted on his blog about Youtube in 1916. It was said that there was a huge war happening and the civilians never came out of their homes because they had Youtube. The post was to inform what those people would be watching on Youtube. Alex said that the video quality and sound would be very poor. It was also said that the airplane was just invented so there would be people on their roofs recording videos of the airplanes. Alex says that the video's would be very popular. When commenting to Alex I replied that I thought the post was very interesting and creative. I agreed that the videos would probably be amateur, not like what we are able to watch today.

Laura's blog was about how much she loved horses and how she wished she had some. I told Laura that I used to have horses when I was younger. I told her that I had to get rid of them when I went to college because I couldn't take care of them properly due to time management and me not living at home. I told her that horses were beautiful animals and that I hoped she got the chance to ride one someday.

I introduced myself to Kevin and told him a little about myself. I welcomed Kevin to his blog and wished him well with everything in his class.

Kaylan had a blog post on her feelings. She said that its easy for someone to tell what kind of mood she is in. She said that if she were in a good mood that she would draw something that represented happiness. She said that if she were in a bad mood her drawings represented sad and dark emotions. She said it is the same when it comes to listening to music too. I introduced myself to Kaylan and told her that I do the same when it comes to music. I always listen to certain music genres depending on the kind of mood I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment