Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog Post 11

In the first video it talks about how the first grade uses technology and when the students blog they get better each time with it. I can relate to this because the  more I blog for EDM, the more I am comfortable with it. It also talked about how they use smart boards and other hands on learning with the internet. The students use Skype to contact other students and discuss things they may be confused on. In my personal opinion I think technology in the classroom is great. Before EDM I wouldn't have said this but I've learned a lot in this class. I think using technology in the classroom can really advance a students education. I hope to use all the technology in my classroom that I possibly can.

2 comments:

  1. Practice makes perfect. Or at least you get better!

    " In my personal opinion I think technology in the classroom is great. Before EDM I wouldn't have said this but I've learned a lot in this class." That is my objective - to give you an opportunity to learn!

    What about the interview? Very sketchy discussion. You could have written it with just a clue about the primary topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, before this class I did'nt have a clue abut technology. I think students like the different methods of learning it keeps them on their toes.

    ReplyDelete