Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blog Post 12

1. Watch Find the 5 Mistakes! video. Look for the mistakes and record what you think the mistakes are and then record the proven correct answers.

2. Next read 5 Grammatical Errors.

3. Write a post on what you learned or what you are still confused on. Include in your post how using correct grammar can help or hurt your blog.

MY RESPONSE: 
When watching the video I realized that I already knew all of the information so there was nothing I needed to record. Although I was already aware of the mistakes, my future middle school students may not be. I thought this could be a very educational video for them to look back on when doing their homework. The blog on 5 Grammatical Errors seemed a little harsh but I don't think it was meant to hurt anyone's feelings. Simple grammar can make or break a good writing post. I think it's important for students of all ages to know and use correct grammar is everything they write. I know that if I'm reading a blog post that seems interesting to me but it has a lot of grammatical errors then that will be the only thing I focus on. Proofreading your work can prevent these simple mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment