Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K March

For the month of March I unfortunately did not save my comments. I can't remember specifically the students names but I do remember what their blogs were about and what I posted to them.

One student was new to his blog and was introducing himself to his classmates. He told his favorite subject and what he liked to do in his free time which was wrestling. I commented that he would learn that blogging for his class can be really fun and educational and I wished him the best of luck in his class.

The other students I was assigned to comment on was a younger kid that was new to blogging as well. The post that I commented on was about a history project he was doing in class. He had to make up an event in history. It was a really interesting post.

Another students blog I commented on was about her class and how she felt about blogging and about herself. I introduced myself and what EDM was about and wished her the best of luck with her new blog and classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment