Thursday, April 25, 2013

C4T

For the first C4T I had Scott Mcleod. The post had various slides that focused on ways to better the education system. I commented that I thought the slides were pretty funny and that I agreed with each one of them. I read other comments and they said the same thing and talked about how education has to develop more. I also commented that I found his other post to be really interesting and educational.

For this weeks C4T I had Scott Mcleod again. This post talked about weather teachers should be evaluated by student test scores or not. I commented that I don't think students or teachers should be evaluated on their test scores at all. I commented that I don't believe in standardized testing at all. Just because a students test scores say they don't know the information doesn't mean they actually don't. Students may just test badly or have test anxiety so I don't believe in standardized testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment